Sunday, May 1, 2011

Flu bugs

Out of sudden, around evening I started to sneeze non stop.
Having my nose running away and a start of throat sore.
I've been a good girl, drinking plain water as motivated.

Yet my immune system is failing on me,
that spells trouble..
Anyway was online the whole of today, hoping that he will talk to me.
But guessed what? Disappointment.
I risked it and I got the answer.
I hate falling sick now, cause in the past when I fall sick you will be there for me.
Making sure that I'm taken care of.
Now I don't even dare to tell my family that I actually not feeling well...

No point, cause no one bothers...
Just came back from late dinner.
Throat sore badly, sighs...
If only, you are here now...
Used to be my happy pills, love.


No comments:

Post a Comment