Sunday, May 15, 2011

Guilt stricken

Had the most wonderful dreams and it followed by a dream that woke me up due to guilt...

We were walking at the beach hands in hands
you kneel down and asked for my hands.
Agreed and things went smoothly down the road...
Having you next to me every morning and a newly wed that everyone envies on.
A dream, it will never gonna happen...
Follows by
I dream of our little angel...
The guilt...
she asked me when she holds my hand
.
.
.
"Mummy, why Daddy and you doesn't even want me?"
Ended up I woke up crying all over.
Sighs, I shouldn't have.
So much of guilts left...
So much of things to let you know yet I'd no choice but to keep it in my heart.
Dreamt of you being with me still only stays in the dreams...
Reality is you already left.

I miss you little angel.
I'm sorry, I'd failed you...
since 20th March 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment