Received a news, not pretty sure if i'm overwhelm about it or a little upset with the decision made.
With effect on 1st of May, I'll be assisting Dr Ganesan the new HOD for Orthopedic .
Means I got to leave my reghand clinic...
Felt a little confuse though, I gonna miss so much fun in the hand clinic instead.
I only told Dr Yeo not the rest yet, I'm not sure if I'm really happy or what?
Somehow I felt a little upset though!
Gonna tell Dr Sia tomorrow about the changes.
Been in a daze the whole of today, felt so much like an idiot though.
Hoping that time passes faster however when the day is ending, I hopes that time could probably just stop for awhile.
I want to eat chocolates, ice creams, muffins and candies.
I need to inject happy pills on myself.
zzz
I do not know why, emotions overflows.
:|
Till then...

No comments:
Post a Comment