Every now and then, I kept telling myself that I got to move on.
Since he already did, why am I still the only one standing there and hope that he turn back and look at me?
He wouldn't...
Cause it's all over.
Knocked off from work, felt lethargic and real upset again...
I'm feeling it more and more even at work.
I'm no longer myself now...
I so afraid that I might not be able to control my emotions as days passes by.
My right middle finger still hurts, felt rather useless.
Can't even use stapler for now, no strength for my right hand at all..
Dependent more on my left hand which is so useless too.
I guessed when a person is right at the pit, everything goes wrong even physically...
Kept telling myself that it's great to be alone, after the crowd disperse I broke down.
I laugh and jokes around to hide away from those pain.
Pain till I couldn't feel anymore thing.
It hurts so much still...
You meant a lot...
Wednesday, April 13, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment