After watching the MV of 散场的拥抱.
Everything somehow came back into my mind.
Lying on the bed, I felt that memories flashes back...
Used to have you sleeping next to me, snatching the bolster and space for cuddles.
Now I'm all alone occupying the bed.
My tears rolled down, realized everything is over.
You all long gone before I could hold you tight...
Felt rather empty and sunken down in my heart...
Cried and doze off...
Then I head down for dinner.
Picking myself up and put my hopes on someone that values me more.
The beautiful memories are like handcuffs, the more you struggle with it the more its harder to get out of it. Thus it causes more pain and self inflicted torments for the heart...
I'm trying, to love someone else to forget those that not supposed.
Not substitute but someone that values me more

No comments:
Post a Comment