Tuesday, April 12, 2011

In a circle

After so much, I realized I deceive myself that I'd long forgotten about it.
Long that I'd let go.
But I'm wrong

I cried again, felt like a silly girl.
Never know how much you meant, you never know.
Cause I couldn't imagine that life without you, I told you once.
I don't dare to ask for anything, as long as you are happy with your life.
I'll walk away from you

Was pretty glad that you actually starts a conversation with me when im online, but our conversation didn't last... You didn't reply less than 10 sentences.
I didn't ask a lot, probably not anymore.
Teared again, not because I'm weak. Just that the thought of you already gone, we are totally over. It hurts so much...

Probably I'll be going on a short getaway, all by myself.
Bali...

No comments:

Post a Comment